If you sent in a paper registration it is entered into the tourney machine program and you will also receive an email that does not include your payment. Once the registration is fully processed it will show that you have paid.
- Who do I make my check payable to? Redding 3on3
- Where can I drop off my registration? - This year all registration is online or via mail. Please make sure to meet the deadlines for registration.
- WHERE AND WHEN DO WE GET OUR TEAM PACKETS? You can pick up your team packets at the Civic Auditorium Friday June 2rd between 5 and 7 PM.
- Can I have more than 5 players on my team? NO
- Can we change our roster? Yes you can change your roster as long as it is done before your first game. Once you have played a game it is locked in and no changes can be made or your team will be disqualified. We will be sending out a link for you to update/change and verify your team roster before the tournament.
- I'm not seeing the register button on the tourney machine page? - It is in the upper right hand corner and is a green button. If you are on a cell phone or tablet you may need to scroll to the right to see it.
- Teams are guaranteed 3 scheduled games on Saturday and will be entered into a round robin tournament on Sunday.